Tuesday, October 13, 2009

rain...sweet rain



I really do like rain, but I wish it only happened on the weekends :) I drive for a living so rain gets in my way sometimes. Wanted to show you the umbrella's I use: the Burberry London I use during the summer (Hot sun in So. Cal) but the other two I take with me during winter.
The darker blue coach gets left in my car for those 'just in case' moments; the teal one is in my tote work bag.


I had to keep my jacket close all day today, so I wasn't able to show off the necklace I won from Things a Boutique owner Sees a while back, but I thought I looked quite dapper if I don't say so myself :)

Wishing everyone who stops by my blog a fantastic day!


Jacket--Lauren Jeans Co. by Ralph Lauren
Necklace--Giveaway from Things a Boutique owner sees (remix)
sleeveless turtle neck sweater--Central Park West Cashmere
skirt--Ann Taylor Loft
teal tights--Merona Premium Collection
shoes-Sporto (remix)
Umbrellas-- Coach & Burberry London

6 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog. I think it is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of rain myself, but you're right, it should be reserved to just the weekends...walking a mile to get home from the bus stop in a downpour without an umbrella is not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEEKENDS!?! are you kidding? it should only rain at NIGHT. you don't want your whole weekend ruined, do you? for me it's way easier to be in the office if it's not nice outside so i'm in the opposite boat :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable and totally hip and chic in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)