Sunday, October 4, 2009

my version of casual



My whole family (husband, parents, siblings, etc.) pretty much dress in jeans & t-shirts, unless they are going to some sort of party or event. When I put this outfit on today to go grocery shopping and Target, my husband asked why I was all dressed up.

I thought I was pretty casual IMO--since really, all I'm wearing is jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt.

Long Sleeve-T--Christian Audiguer for Ed Hardy
denim skirt-Banana Republic
flats-Go to Print via DSW
jacket-Old Navy

3 comments:

  1. I love this look! That jacket is fab, and wearing it with a casual tee is a cute twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is jeans and a tshirt LOL! With the extra added effort. (that's the key)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flats! People on campus ask me all the time why I'm so dressed up-- I guess that's to be expected in college :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)