Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another TLC moment


The women on TLC What Not to Wear has a lace cami underneath, but its very hard to see with the glare. What do you think...similar?

Lately I've been labeling my outfits as 'hit' or 'miss', this would be a miss because I wouldn't wear this combo again, I didn't feel 100% confident with my look and I rather repeat the things that make me feel pretty :)

Shoes--Nine West (remix)
pinstripe pants--Banana Republic
cami--My Nicole (remix)
sweater--Merona (remix)
jacket--Merona Collection (remix)

2 comments:

  1. I don't hate the look.. that raspberry sweater is divine!

    Perhaps you just need to add some accessories (eg a flower brooch or a scarf?) to pump it up a little and break up some of the darker tones in the pants/jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such a great job replicating WNTW looks! I don't think this is a miss at all but what really matters is that you feel good about what you're wearing so I understand

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)