Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weekend Purse




This is what I pretty much carry with me on the weekends including 6 different types of wallets/carrying cases. Just thought I should share.

I've had this purse for many years and I love it, I put a few ink stains on it and plan to give it to a professional for a good cleaning (If your in So. Cal--Margret's Cleaners in Newport Beach, does a fabulous job) but I've been to lazy to go.

When I saw this purse it was one of those things that I had to have...at the time I had never heard of the brand but I didn't care, I looked at it and it was well made Italian leather and I knew it was worth the money.

Purse--Kooba
wallet/carrying cases from left to right:
1. Pucci
2. Chanel
3. Buxton (this replaced a Fendi that got lost/stolen)
4. Prada
5. Hermes
6. Coach

5 comments:

  1. I carry multiple wallets at all times too. One for my cash, one for my main credit cards and another for insurance cards and licenses and all the shopping cards it seems we need just to shop in a store. (how annoying, just so they can keep track of what you buy)

    Of course none of mine are the "real thing" like yours. Sooooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 wallets at once!? eek! well i had heard that keeping your small items in bags makes it way easier to switch purses so maybe you're on to something :P
    i never, ever care about brands, except to be happy that i got something for way less than it's "worth"... but i love finding something quality for less! nice purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I have that exact same purse in an orange color. It's so great for fall! :) I got mine at a Goodwill. It looked brand new and only cost $10. I didn't realize the brand was so great...Yay for finding something I didn't even know was such a super find lol ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You reminded me that I have a green Jag bag that I bought off Ebay that looks very similar to that! I need to use it tomorrow!!!

    I wish I could be as organised as you. I would need a pencil case for some of the things I seem to lump around in my bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)