Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!! BOO!!!





How sad is it, when you can go into your every wardrobe and pull out a costume...very sad--LOL

This is how I went to work today, with kitten ears...the necklace is my regular pearl necklace, that I twisted in ribbon. I was trying to create a ruffle effect, but it didn't quite come out the way I planned, but I did like the texture it created.

Tomorrow we are going to a Halloween party :) I would rather buy myself another blouse then a costume, so I was digging in my closet and found this. I'm trying to go for a 60's look! I'm going to buy a peace sign necklace tomorrow morning or some big plastic jewelry, hopefully the stores won't be packed---hmmm we'll see.

Friday:
Shoes--Nine West (remix)
jeans--Gap (remix)
blouse--Banana Republic
vest--Old Navy (remix)

Saturday:
Shoes--Mossimo Supply (remix)
tights--Simply Vera by Vera Wang
dress--Lilia Honolulu
Glasses--Gucci

2 comments:

  1. Great costume! Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool effect with the necklace and ribbon!

    hope you had fun at your Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)