Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A very long day








I was originally going to wear this outfit with the vest, I stepped outside and noticed there was a nice chill in the air, so I went back to put on a sweater. I'm glad I put the sweater on, I thought it was a better look than the vest.

Today was golf day, next week is our last lesson, but I learned today my short game is not as good as my long game :( I need more practice.
I haven't worn this long sleeve shirt in a while but I wanted to show you the applique on the back since the front looks very plain, and the shoes I wore before I laced up by golf shoes.

Work:
shirt-Rider via Big Lots
sweater-Mossimo via Target
vest-Old Navy
skirt-Michael Kors via Goodwill (remix)
shoes-NYLA via Burlington Coat Factory

Golf:
shirt-Escada Sport via Escada boutique
crop pants-Banana Republic
shoes-Coach via DSW

6 comments:

  1. I love those brown heels-- they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. j adore la premiere tenue,avec la jupe tres "colegienne" j adore ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes. Can't wait to see more pairings with those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the green sweater option better too! and those little shoe/booties are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)