Thursday, October 15, 2009

safe and sound



I just came back from a trade show in Tijuana Mexico or known to us locals as T.J.-- I picked earthy dark colors as to not cause any attention ...in other words, I didn't want to be notice!

Sadly, I grew up going to T.J. every weekend until I graduated High School, so its hard to hear all the bad things that's happening now because it was my second home, but when your own relatives that live there are telling you its dangerous, you realize its not the same Mexico I once knew.

Since I didn't take my laptop with me I took another wonderful tote bag that I own.

Purse--Tod's
shoes--Mossimo (remix)
pants--Joseph A. qu'est*ce que c'est silk? (remix)
shirt--Dalia via Marshall's (remix)
jacket--Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)

P.S--I wore the red trench coat yesterday....I was really going to wear the purple one but I changed my mind at the last minute...I should have went with my first instinct ;)

3 comments:

  1. Great purse!!! And the outfit is cute, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bag! Glad to hear you are back safe and sound. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I think all your trenches are gorgeous but I think the purple one has a slight edge over the others.

    The shoes are Zigi Soho Zipora Platform Booties!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)