Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thank you Passion for Fashion


Passion for Fashion passed me the honest scrap award. Thank you so much, but since I did something similar with the me me award I'm going to give you the link instead of posting my 10 honest things.

What I do want to say about Passion is, one of the reasons I like visiting her blog is because she reminded me of yours truly a few years back. All I wore was t-shirts and jeans with flip flops or sneakers, but little by little I started to add a pop of color or put on a dress or try some heels until I became confident enough to pull these things off, loving how I feel. Its so wonderful to watch someone grow like that and I know PassionforFashion will become of style diva she is striving to be. Plus she is just a great person, so its hard not to want to watch her. Keep up the good work by beauty and good luck with the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)