Friday, August 7, 2009

Thank you Struggling to be Stylish

I am always amazed and honored to be getting awards and today I was informed I received the 'MeMe Award' by Struggling to be Stylish. Thank you Struggler I do appreciate it :-) To comply with this award, I need to tell you my top 25 things, so here they are.

1. I have to many clothes and accessories, I'm a shopacholic.

2. I hate horror movies and I can't watch most action packed movies either.

3. I tend to go overboard with parties.

4. I'm also a workaholic, I will answer my phone or e-mail in the wee hours of the night.

5. Its hard for me to dress up on the weekends.

6. All of my clothes are from natural fibers.

7. I don't like to clean.

8. My favorite scents are Gardenia & Jasmine.

9. I only wear Chanel Gardenia perfume.

10. I listen to Broadway musicals in the car.

11. I love to eat.

12. I get separation anxiety when I'm away from my hubby.

13. I am terrified of lizards and all reptiles.

14. My favorite book in the whole wide world is a book I read in the 3rd grade. Which I proudly own and still read it once a year.

15. I find my husband sexy and Hot!

16. I really do like my legs and lips :-)

17. I have never liked white russians or any drinks with Milk in it.

18. My favorite cereal is Lucky Charms.

19. My longest run was 7 miles

20. I would like to be VP of a company one day.

21. I'm a sucker for 1930's and 1940's movies.

22. I don't like fruit juices but my favorite fruit is banana.

23. My signature color is RED.

24. My husband and I moved so I may have a bigger closet.

25. I am always impressed on how smart my husband is.

If you haven't been to Struggler's page yet, its a must see. Not only is her blog informative but its also beautiful and a good read. Thank you again :-)


Have a great weekend all --Cheers~

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I love to read your blog as you give ME ideas and inspiration. I started my blog as a way to make myself try new things and it has WORKED so far. I would never have tried some of the things that I wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed that you have a signature perfume. I always thought I'd be like that when I grew up, but it hasn't happened yet!

    Thanks for linking back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another workaholic here! :) It definitely would not be unusual for someone to receive an email (or proof of their order) in the wee hours of the night/very early morning from me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)