Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Don't call me lazy :-)


I'm in the process of moving, so I won't be commenting on your blogs as often as I would like, but please know I am still lurking around and looking at all your pretty outfits.

This of course is another WNTW moment. I tape it everyday. I hope its not considered lazy for doing this. This is quite fun for me and I enjoy trying to simulate the look. A little hard to see from the glare of the TV, but you get the idea :-)

Shoes-Nine West
skirt-Calvin Klein (remix)
blouse-Old Navy
jacket-Gap (remix)

8 comments:

  1. I totally need to start taking pic while I watch What Not To Wear...I heart that show!!! :) ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are absolutely gorgeous shoes! and you're not lazy at all! get your inspiration where you can i say. i get ideas from magazines, catalogs, tv, and you guys all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE "What Not to Wear." I watch it every chance I get! And you outfit is great, love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed that you took a picture of that on the TV--great idea!!!! We don't have channels on our television, which is good for us, but I do miss shows like What Not to Wear--such great advice and so rewarding in the long run! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And the outfit looks great on you, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)