Thursday, August 6, 2009

Black & White



Flower top, stripe skirt, solid texture belt, and tweed shoes..love how it all works because they are all the same color pallet. I also used the little bumpit for my little pooch on top, I was able to hold it with 4 bobby pins...not sure if I like the look on me since the poof made me feel 14 again but I'm trying new things, so I'll keep experimenting.

Happy Thursday!

Shoes--Anne Michelle (remix)
skirt-Merona (remix)
blouse-Banana Republic
belt-Mossimo Supply

5 comments:

  1. i saw those in the store running work errands today and wondered what the heck?! but they work? you were happy? hmmm. interesting! this is very cute- love the shoes of course :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes. Please, who/where is Ann Miller?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the close up of the belt....I'm drooling over it. I hope to find a new one today when I'm out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for letting me know about the shoes; I hadn't heard of Anne Michelle, either!
    You can tell, I need to enroll in Shoes 101 this fall...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)