Monday, August 3, 2009

Thank you Sher of Fashion After Forty!


The lovely Sher of Fashion After Forty gave me this wonderful award! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is my second award and I'm always humbled because I still can't believe people stop by and read my babble.

I started this blog because even though I own many clothes & accessories for some reason I kept wearing the same thing over and over again probably because it felt safe. This and your blogs has helped me get out of my rut.

Sher at Fashion After Forty is another blogger with great style. Its kind of fun to know we have similar taste, and I enjoy reading her blog, its fun and informative. So if you haven't stopped by her site yet, its a must do!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)