Saturday, August 8, 2009

Passing on the torch.

The Your Blog Inspires Me Award goes to Londyn from BlogFashion, because of her I started this blog and because of her I have read yours. One day I decided go Google fashion on the website and her blog site came up after scanning a few pages, I clicked on it and I have never looked back. So thank you Londyn, you really have opened up a new world to me and I appreciate it!

To carry on the tradition I will need to pass on some awards, this award will go to Passion for Fashion she is one lovely lady who went from jeans & t-shirt to a girl who is trying something new everyday. I'm hoping she will take this award from me :-) Enjoy your award and keep blogging!


This second award goes to Style Plus and Pink Champagne

With Style Plus I think we have similar style, professional but yet colorful. Her blog is fun and I have always liked it. So check it out. Congrats!

With Pink Champagne, she just looks like a fairy, there is no words for her blog-- its a must visit!


and last but not least, the Me Me Award goes to Fashion After Forty another blogger who not only knows how to dress but makes me happy that Forty is just a number and anybody can look fantastic at any age. Thanks for the inspiration!

7 comments:

  1. Hi there-well done on all your awards my dear, and loved all the facts on yourself in the last post too! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! i'll post it right away! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for this award!

    It seriously made me laugh though, because you are so much more stylish than I am! I couldn't believe you'd compare yourself to me. I know I'm making changes, but I still feel so frumpy most days.

    Your blog inspires me, so I'd like you to be the first person on my blog roll to give my Style Plus Appreciation Award .. You can get it directly here http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vbSFBtzeew8/Sn5YlEOw_qI/AAAAAAAABQQ/oXyPaosaMAo/s400/deborahleeaward.jpg or pop by my blog xx

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your award!!! Oh, and tanks for visiting my blog. I love your header too - those Chanel shoes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice lace-up shoes
    http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...you have amazing style! I love all of your shoes! Great blog!

    Cheers,
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet! Thanks so much for the award - I am so glad I was able to inspire you to start your own fabulous fashion blog! You are an inspiration as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)