Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm moving :-) Happy Friday!



I think this may be my last picture in front of the bathroom mirror. I don't own a full length mirror so I'm probably going to buy one or have my hubby take a picture of me every day. More likely I'll be buying myself a mirror and I'm fine with that. Hopefully I can buy a new camera too :-)

Technically we don't have to be out of this place until Aug. 22nd but movers and packers are all coming tomorrow so we will be staying at our new place starting Saturday :-)

I've had this T-shirt for a while now and I sort of had buyers remorse until today. I came to work and every single girl in the office loved my T-shirt and asked where I bought it, so that made me appreciate it more and plan to use it more often.

If I could I would change 2-3 times a day only because I love playing dress up (or dress down)
Love being a girl!!!!

T-shirt-Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Jacket-BCBG Max Azaria
shoes-Prada
jeans-Merona (not sure why they look dirty, but they are clean!)

7 comments:

  1. congrsts- hope the move goes well! i need to stop taking pics in the bathroom mirror, too, haha. these jeans & the whole outfit look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! So the t-shirt has a black bow on the front? It's gorgeous. Definitely no need for buyers remorse. Good luck with the move. Moving is so tiring!!! But the new home will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the move goes well and is not too stressful!
    I like this jacket/jeans look on you: very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeans and blazers always go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun moving (i know it does down after the move and you start unpacking =)) you look so cute in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't believe i missed this post! i love this outfit! very chic, cute, casual all combined together! looks great on you! hope your move went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)