Monday, August 31, 2009

getting back into the groove of things





Wanted to show you a couple of things in this picture. First, my new mirror, I'm so happy with it, but I'm not happy with the location. It doesn't get enough light IMO, but I'll see if I'm able to put it elsewhere later on. Second, I got a haircut today after work, so the before is the picture of this morning and the after is from just now. I told the hairdresser I wanted to keep the length but it looks so much shorter, but I do like the bangs :-) and third-my glasses, I got new glasses too, they are red and I'm loving them!! I do want some lavender ones or purple, but I will need to check the budget.

Glad to be back, moving is hard and thank you for being patient! Happy Monday!

Shoes--nine west (remix)
shirt-Old Navy (remix)
sweater-Liz Claiborne
pants-Linda Allard for Ellen Tracy
belt-Mossimo
Necklace-NY&Co (remix)
earrings-turquoise
glasses-Escada

7 comments:

  1. I love the new haircut and the glasses!! I almost didn't recognise you!

    I know what you mean about finding a place with the best lighting. It's really beginning to annoy me at my own place. gah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit! you look amazing! and liking the new mirror shots. i struggle with mine all the time too, plus my camera had some damage from hanging out at the beach recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back and looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mirror...where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new YOU! And that cardi too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are so sweet. I bought the mirror at Bed, Bath & Beyond $100, but with 20% coupon, paid $80 plus tax, well worth it if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice haircut and glasses.
    love the cardi and shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)