Monday, August 3, 2009

Yard Sale




I had a yard sale this weekend. I was literally selling everything for $1.oo and $2.oo... I sold 16 pairs of shoes...Can you believe that? Someone took them all, I'm still shocked.

I had no problem letting them go, some were to big on me and I had a hard time walking in them, some were to tight and they'd pinch me and some were just passed their due date. Time will tell if I will miss them, like I miss these.

Shirts and pants sold too, but I was a bit surprise none of the dresses sold. O'well, I guess it was not a dress kind of crowd :-)

Shoes-BCBGirls
Jeans-Mossimo (remix)
Knit tank-Old Navy
Blazer-Calvin Klein
Fuchsia leather Belt *unseen*--???? bought it at a thrift store.

5 comments:

  1. I love this look on you! How cute! And those shoes. Homaomandoandoamdomamdma ndma. Meah!*

    I love those. LOVE. I love them so much I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that, where I give away or sell something and then 3 months later realize it's THE PERFECT ITEM for some reason. Oh well.

    You look so cute today. Pink shoes are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, good for you! i'm planning a yard sale soon, too... those are gorgeous shoes, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blazer, scarf and shoes!

    i'm afraid to have a yard sale because i think im going to miss everything i end up selling lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you miss your orange shoes, but in general, I thoroughly agree, if shoes are too big or too tight, they have to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)