Friday, August 7, 2009

White Jeans




I have never been a fan of white jeans/pants (mainly because of the see through issue), however for the first time in 16 years I wore some white slacks with a light brown pinstripe a month or so ago and felt comfortable that I decided it was finally time to find some white jeans. So when I spotted this pair at Ann Taylor Loft for only $9.99/ea (at their final rack sale) I was not only thrilled about the price but grateful they fit me well and I'm loving it. I already know what outfit to wear them next, so I'll probably wear them again sometime next week.

I am so loving this outfit...funny thing, when my hubby looked at me this morning he said, you look very 'flash dance' I laughed and said I was trying to go for the B-52's or Austin Power look, not sure where he got flash dance from.

Happy Friday...oh and Kimberly of Fab Finds Under $50 is doing a giveaway --its actually a really good one, a REALLY good one :-)

Shoes-BCBGirl (remix)
white jeans-Ann Taylor Loft
blouse-Ann Taylor (remix)
jacket-Apt. 9
jewelry-Sterling Silver

6 comments:

  1. You look freaking awesome in white jeans! I'm so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in these - I think finding the right pair to buy is 90% of the battle.

    There is an award for you at my blog; hope you'll stop by to pick it up!
    http://stylestruggler.blogspot.com/2009/08/tunic-and-thank-yous.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those white jeans look GREAT on you! I like the way you jazzed them up, nice! I'm honored that you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit. Looks so nice on you. Everything goes so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! You look amazing in your white jeans! I love the pop of colour with the jacket too, just the right amount.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)