Friday, August 14, 2009

a rant about my hair





I tried to go with a secretary look today...not sure how I feel about this look, I probably won't wear it again, but I tried.

Any ideas how I can cut/wear my hair? I need some serious help. My hair is so straight, fine and funny enough it grows fast that I can't keep the cut no longer than 2 weeks. I need help, please recommend your products or ideas on how to wear my hair. Thanks!

skirt-BCBG Max Azaira
blouse-Banana republic
t-shirt-Hanes
sweater-Cashmere exclusively for Lord & Taylor
shoes-nine west

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! I wish I could help with the hair. I have very fine hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a fabulous outfit. I am so jealous of your wonderful shoes. I so wish I could wear heels like those!

    As for your hair, I coincidently enough posted my own hair post. I'm about to go for a haircut and I can't work out if I should change it or not. You have perfect hair though. It's the right length for doing so much. I can't ever seem to grow my hair past my shoulders. It gets to the shoulders and grows out instead of down *hee hee*

    I'm so glad you collected your award. Your blog seriously does inspire me. More than you realise! http://deborah-lee.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute top...love the shoes!

    i need help with my hair as well...damn hazy humid weather doesnt help lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. I'm sorry you didn't quite like it. Maybe if you buttoned the bottom of the cardigan to give you a cinched in waist?

    Sorry no help for the hair. Mine is a frizzy mess.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)