Wednesday, August 5, 2009

mixing patterns




I bought these shoes and instantly regretted them, mainly because I wasn't sure what I was going to wear them with. However I saw them on Undergrad Fab and instantly changed my mind and I knew if she can rock the shoes, so could I. So here they are :-)

I've also been mixing patterns lately, but they have been so subtle, you can hardly seem them in pictures. I always wonder what seems normal to "US" (bloggers) may look weird to someone else. You can hardly see it, but the skirt has a VERY small checker pattern and a stripe waist coat, but from far away it looks like I'm wearing a gray skirt with a black vest, even though its really black and white.

You guys have always been nice to me, but there are days when I get TONS of compliments from customers, friends, family, even strangers and days were people don't seem to notice. I wonder if the days people don't seem to notice is when I'm dressing a little to weird or I shouldn't be wearing it at all.

I know I shouldn't care what people think, but I just don't want to look like a big dork...ya know?

Talk to you later alligators!

Shoes-Mossimo Supply
Skirt-Worthington (remix)
blouse-Ann Taylor
Vest-Utility for men

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes people are just in their own world. I'm always surprised by what people commnt on and what they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vest and the blouse-great color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those shoes...I never saw them at any of the Targets in my area though. :( They look great with your skirt and vest combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)