Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A page from Marie Claire



This was from last month's page and I took a picture of it because I really liked it. I'm glad I finally had the chance to wear something similar--I picked gold over the silver, but I think I came close :-)

Today on my way home from work, I stopped at the mall trying to find Sher's skirt from H&M. I also stopped by other stores since I was there but in each store (and this was not the first time) I was asked by each sales person if I worked at the mall. Not sure why they would think that, or why that question comes to mind when they see me, but its the most common question I get asked every time I go to a mall. Weird?!?!

jeans-Ann Taylor Loft (remix)
blazer-Merona Collection (remix)
white blouse-WY*NY (remix)
silk/metallic tank-Delia
Shoes-Steve Madden (remix)
leather white belt *unseen*--Mossimo Supply

13 comments:

  1. did you get the skirt? It was featured in Glamour magazine that I got the other day.

    Again your outfit came out better than the magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layering!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you did a great job! indulge my under-educated self; what do you mean by "remix"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look on you! You absolutely got it 100%-- fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all !

    (remix)= I have worn it before. I should put a link to the original outfit but sometimes I ran out of time :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit on you! When it is cool enough for layering I may have to be your copy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love when you do this, you are so good
    love the whole outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interpretation! I wish I could see your shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. very fabulous outfit! i'm gonna steal it! the idea at least. not your actual clothing. that wouldn't be nice. or possible. must be practical! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like all the layers and those white pants are great. I just love wide leg trousers. My fave!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very chic inspiration! you pulled it off well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)