Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The bump in my head




I wore the jacket closed because I think it just looked better, but I really wanted to talk about the bump in my head. I finally gave in and purchased the bumpits (the kind you seen on TV) Kimberly from Fab Finds Under $50 has talked about them and a few other bloggers but I wanted to try them and I had such a hard time. The thing wouldn't stay, I tried hairspray, teasing it, bobby pins, etc.. and nothing. My hair is so straight and fine, I had to keep taking them off and on and I just thought it was such a hassle.

It looked great when it was on, but a 1/2 hour later I kept feeling it move. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I very sad I can't get it to work.

Blazer-Banana Republic
Skirt-Ann Taylor(remix)
shirt-Old Navy
Shoes-Fioni (remix)

6 comments:

  1. cute blazer! i haven't tried bump-its so i'm no help there! my co-worker uses it...but she has ridiculously long, thick hair and doesn't really need it. my hair is thin and fine and probably couldn't hold a bump it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been worried about that. I keep seeing the bumpit in Walgreens and keep wondering how it would work in fine hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think the Bumpit work with my type of hair so i dont even bother.

    I love all your blazers!!...cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same problem with BumpIts...just didn't stay put in my hair...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry they didn't work for you. I have fine hair and it would take a bunch of mousse to make it stick on my head LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am so glad you said something. I have been so tempted to buty it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)