Saturday, February 21, 2009

Missing shoes



Have you ever regretted giving away shoes you wish you didn't? Well here are two example of "I wish I still had them".

These two pairs of shoes I had a few years back, I donated them to my local thrift store because I wasn't fashionable yet to know how to pair them up with. The Nude BCBG's I don't mind so much because due to my work life I have to wear close toe shoes, but I do miss the orange ones.

This was during my 'trying' stage and yes, I do take pictures of all my shoes--sadly I have so many shoes I need to take a picture of them so I know what I own and A) not repeat buying them and B) its easier for me to pair up stuff with. If there was a time machine, I would go back and get them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)