Monday, February 23, 2009

Running around town




My husband wasn't here to help me and personally I think he's getting annoyed of me asking him to take my picture all the time, so I decided to take my own picture this morning. Excuse the mess but the only full length mirror I own is in the bathroom. Mondays and Fridays are usually more casual for me. Today I'm running around town trying to UPS/FED-EX/Mail business stuff as well as do anything that needs to be done (work related of course) before I go out of town. I need to be somewhat dress in case a customer needs me to make an emergency visit. I admire the bloggers that can do this all the time because in a way blogging is work.

Denim dark wash skirt w/kick pleat-Eric Stewart
sleeveless print turtleneck-one west
purple sweater-Merona
open toe shoes-Mossimo ( I love the shoe *sparkly and comfy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)