Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 1-The beginning






Today is my introductory day. I have been admiring all of the fashion blogs and have always wanted to do one. I dress up almost every day for the past two years and I like to think I'm getting better at it as each day passes.

My first post will be about my closet. I try to shop my closet every day but for some reason new things keep appearing :-)

My husband has restricted me from making anymore purchases, so we'll see how that goes.

I have tons more pictures of my closet, (skirts, dresses, pants, more shoes, purses and jewlery) not shown. It just got to be to much so I decided to just give you a small example of what I own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)