Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Typical work day



I do this blog because I want to see what I look like when I get up and go to work in the morning. I know I can do better.

I also noticed that I have been wearing purple this week since Sunday-- So I am keeping the theme and I will be wearing purple all week. I'm the only one that dresses up for work in my company. Everyone else wears a company logo shirt (i.e. polo shirts) . Logo shirts seemed to be the rule of thumb but I like to dress up (or at least try to)

Purple cashmere cami-Issac Mizarhi for Target
Wrap printed dress 3/4sl--Issac Mizarhi for Target
Purple faux heels-Amanda Smith
jewlery-fresh water pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)