Monday, October 12, 2009

Chadwicks...Oh my!





Lately I have been on a Chadwick's' kick...Its rare that I purchase via catalog--Maybe once a year (Newport News, Chadwick's, etc.) mainly because I like to try on the items first for fit, but I just can't stop ordering from Chadwick's right now.

I've ordered these three things so far, the only exception is the lace blouse (ordered in black instead of tan) I already had a lace blouse that I purchased recently from White House/Black Market that I already enjoy and paid full price on, but this was a such a good deal (40% off coupon for each item) that I needed to see the blouse in person.

I bought the lace blouse in black because tan and cream, really don't look good on me, it sort of washes me out, but I have no regrets, I'm loving my buys. Doesn't the jackets look marvelous????? *Sigh* I can't wait to get them....(patiently waiting for the UPS man)

Shoes-Nine West
tights-DKNY
skirt-Le Suit
cashmere sweater-McDuff
tank(unseen)-Chadwicks

4 comments:

  1. I love those shoes and that jacket is GORGEOUS!! Great picks... can't to see how you wear each one. Love it!

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is divine. I love th punch of color and the great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the outfit you're wearing here makes you look so tall! i love your skirt! i like chadwick's too, but i'm sorta kinda on a shopping ban. sorta. kinda. maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this skirt with touches of red and black decor is black, I find it really class and as of habit, what line o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)