Wednesday, October 14, 2009

from 55 to 79 in one day







This morning it was a nice 55 degrees with rain, by 3pm it was sunny and 79 degrees...Now, how do you dress around that? Speaking of dress, I am going to Mexico tomorrow for a 1 day work trip. I'm only 2 hours away from the boarder, so going there is no big deal, but with today's culture, I can't be too dressy or they'll rob you, even if you do look Mexican.

I love trench coats...love them...enough to basically own them in every color. I am just showing you the 'colored' ones that I own, I have basic ones (brown, plaid, black, etc..) but since this outfit needed a pop of color, these were my 4 options.

Now...which one do you think I picked? Also, which one would you have picked for me? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

sleeveless shirt--Merona Collection
jacket-Old Navy (remix)
pants-Gap
shoes-Nine West
socks-took from hubby ;)
red trench-Old Navy
fuchsia trench-apostrophe'
yellow trench-apostrophe
purple trench-Mossimo





























7 comments:

  1. I've been on the lookout for a great trench for the longest time-- these are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of your trench collection! I especially love the purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a trench collection like this. They are all so beautiful! I love the fushia one so much... it is so funny and happy.

    Oh and I hear ya about the weather... that is what it is like here in Boston too sometimes... so hard to know what to wear. Ugh! LOL

    Have a safe trip!

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose red because that's the one I'd most likely wear myself-also, I'm still in mourning over a red peacoat that was destroyed last Fall and have yet to replace it...I should get on that-red outerwear just makes my life better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that's a lot of trench coats! goodness, girl, and i thought i bought a lot of one thing in different colors :P
    i hope you picked the purple- so divine with the grey, and just such a gorgeous hue, though the hot pink is a hot second ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of all your trench coats! Love them all, but especially the pink/fushia on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! i adore ALL of your trenchcoats. i have major jealouses that you have them in so many colors! i don't have a trenchcoat at all. methinks it's time to start keeping an eye out for one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)