Thursday, October 22, 2009

just one of those days.



I originally had a different outfit in mind, but when I went to put it on, it didn't look quite right so I changed into this. Honestly, I wasn't feeling so professional but felt more like I should be taking a stroll in the park.

Speaking of stroll in the park, I did my first ever round of golf yesterday. It was amazing!!!! It looks so intimidating going into the huge golf course but once your there it really isn't that bad. So now I can officially say I've gone golfing :)

I forgot to take the picture of my golf outfit since they moved up the time so it wouldn't get dark, but I was thinking of doing a collage of the outfits I forgot to take pictures of in the past. Some evening looks too :)

My car cost me a whopping $438 --Good times! and I found out that I need rear breaks, a cv boot and new front tires...Wahoo!! when it rain it pours, but at least I'm able to drive it right now, but you can pretty much guess I'll be in the car shop this weekend for sure.

I have so many things going on in my life, like training for the 1/2 marathon for example so I've been behind in commenting on your blogs...I do look (Thank you Blackberry!!!) but not commenting...but know I'm stopping by.

Talk soon,

Skirt-Ann Taylor Loft (remix)
Sweater-Gap (remix)
tank-Hanes
shoes-Go to Print (remix)
necklace--from a vendor in St. Barts

5 comments:

  1. I am loving this color combo on you! What a great skirt, and of course, those flats are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pattern mixing and the black, white, and red combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo and that skirt is perfect with those flats.

    Sucks about the car. Sometimes it feels like we just hand over our paycheck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll think I'm stalking you .. but I have a new floral skirt and now I know how I'll wear it :P

    I love that necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)