Saturday, October 10, 2009

Leather & Lace






The day I bought this blouse at White House/Black Market, the sales lady asked me what special event was I going to wear this blouse too...I looked at her and gave her a funny face and said WORK. She looked at me in shock... like was I really going to wear this blouse to work?...ummm yes I am.

I was invited to go to Happy Hour with some co-workers Friday night, so I thought this was a good opportunity to wear this blouse, I'm so loving this blouse :)

Shoes-Joey O
Jeans-Gap (remix)
lace tank-My Michelle (remix)
top-White House/Black Market
Leather Jacket-Wilson Leather
watch-Coach (remix)
ring/earrings-Tiffany (remix)

7 comments:

  1. j loves this place it makes you a superb line and more res-class, good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top and shoes are adorable!!! ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you - I'm guilty of mentally separating clothes into work/casual/special - you're getting more fun and more looks out of your things this way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blouse and you look hot in those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! i'm drooling over your chanel shoes up top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that blouse is superb! she was shocked you were planning to wear it to work? i'm shocked she's shocked! ahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot shoes! and I love a touch of lace-perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)