Thursday, October 22, 2009

2nd time



This was the outfit I was trying to go for yesterday. I had a really hard time getting the combo just right. Originally I had a blue jean jacket with a red button up shirt with this skirt and it looked to messy. I wanted to give it a second try, and I was very happy I did.

Our local weather man claims its going to be 92 degrees tomorrow so there goes that outfit I had in my head for tomorrow.

Shoes-Fiona
skirt-Gap
tank-Isaac Mizrahi for Target
jacket-Jennyfer J

7 comments:

  1. You reminded me I have a red and white skirt a litttle similar to that. Maybe you'll see me wearing it on the next cool day with a denim jacket!!

    I love those shoes, it's the bane of my existance that I just can't wear heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print of the skirt and those booties are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i almost bought these booties at goodwill but they wanted $14.99- probably what they cost at payless originally! uncool! workwithwhatyou'vegot also has them... so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great denim jacket! You made me smile today with your nice comment-you've got some great curves, too, lady! Thank you for the self-esteem boost! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit. That skirt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)