Monday, October 19, 2009

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday




On Sunday I'm normally in my PJ's, but I needed to run to the store for a second, so I threw on a jacket and some flats. Today I was going to wear the dress and boot combo, but the minute I walked out the door I realized I had an important meeting later this afternoon so I had to go back to change.

I'll wear the dress tomorrow, no big deal, but the reason I forgot about the appointment is because I'm having car trouble...I had no choice but to take it into the dealer today and should be ready tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers they'll call me at 7am because I really do hate missing work. I'm one of those people who enjoys what they do for a living, so I'm ready to hit the road tomorrow.

Here is another purse from my collection. I told myself after this purchase I wasn't going to buy any more Coach items anymore...I love the brand (rumor has it 1 in ever 4 women own a Coach something...) but there is so many 'fake' purses out there that I really don't want people thinking my items are fake, especially when I know I paid good money for them.

Sunday:
Jacket--Chadwicks
tank--Sonoma
flats--Christian Siriano for payless
jeans--Gap (remix)

Monday:
Suit--Calvin Klein
shirt-Ann Taylor (remix)
shoes--Bumper (remix)
Necklace--Dean Harris for Target (remix)

Tuesday:
Dress--Dana Buchman
Boots--Coobies (remix)
necklace--giveaway from What A boutique owner sees (remix)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, ahhhh did you know you won?? LOL! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. When you get caught up on blogs, swing by my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that jacket and that dress is gorgeous (I'm glad you are going to wear it tomorrow). I will keep my fingers crossed about your car and hopefully everything is ok (I am the same way about work myself- I hate to miss it).

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That suit looks seriously sharp...and love the dress and boots combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in your suit, and I am just gaga over that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a question for you! A few posts back you posted your tench collection and I noticed you had the satin wrap trench from Target in purple and I've been thinking about getting it in teal. Are you happy with it, would you recommend going for the satin trench?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)