Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dinner with the inlaws






We met my in-laws at their restaurant they partially own today. I originally had a dress planned for this occasion but when I slipped on the dress I forgot it had a zipper, and tried to force it over my head and broke the zipper. It was unwearable and luckily I had this outfit inspired by Jennifer Aniston planned for a Vegas cocktail event next month for a trade show that I decided to wear at the last minute.

I also included a picture of my hubby since he looked very dapper--my hubby really has nice clothes, but for some reason doesn't use them unless he sees his parents. I took advantage and snapped a photo, a lot of bling going on today, but I was really happy that my last minute outfit came out quite well.

I wish I took a picture of my mother-in-laws Judith Leiber purse, it was to die for, but they always have stuff to die for :)

on me:

Suit--Calvin Klein
tank--hand made and tailored in Hong Kong
Shoes--Roberto Cavalli
purse--Tod's
credit card case--Judith Leiber
ring--Swarovski Crystal
Jewelry-- mix of gold and Erickson Beamon for Target

On Hubby:

Jacket--Emeregildo Zenga
pants--Emeregildo Zenga
shirt--Hermes
shoes-- Ferrari for Tod's
belt-- 100% Alligator

3 comments:

  1. Love the black, the sparkle, and the pink highlights! You look super chic and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby is VERY handsome ;) What I love about your outfit is that the accessories are center stage. Just love that bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look amazing! Love the sparkly tank!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)