Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 times a week





Because the holidays are fast approaching, I've asked to come into the office two times a week.
I had a totally different outfit planned for the office yesterday, I wanted a soft comfy feel and ended up with uptight...LOL

The skirt and sweater didn't quite fit as nicely as I imagined it and I was stuck with the last 5 minutes to change and since suits do not require much thought...a suit is what I ended up with.

Shoes--Petra Firenze
blouse--New York City Design Co.
Suit--Calvin Klein
sunglasses--Ed Hardy's 'love dog'

6 comments:

  1. it s has you here in my blog for one awards ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sunglasses!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i put a google translator in my page for the english ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! It's so flattering and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is totally foxy! i LOVE it. please give me your shoes. righthissecond. i need them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not uptight, very office proper :) And I love those sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)