Saturday, November 7, 2009

A couple of days of pictures

So much to say so little time...This is the photo that is going to appear in the company booklet, I think I look great! It was the eve of Halloween so its me minus the kitten ears :)

The purple tights outfit was inspired by Fab Finds under $50
The purple dress with leather jacket was originally inspired by a magazine, I'll try to post the picture when I have more time, but I was invited to a girls night out and wanted to sport the look.

Have a great weekend!

Thursday:
black dress--Merona (remix)
tights-Simply Vera by Vera Wang
jacket--Ann Taylor Loft
shoes--Confort Moda Comoda

Friday:
Boots--Cobbies (remix)
blouse-Banana Republic
Jacket-- Kenar (remix)
Skirt--Sunny Leigh

Friday Eve:
Shoes--Zigisoho in black same as the ones I own in brown
Dress-Merona
Jacket--Maxima for Wilson Leather
Belt--Buckle B

8 comments:

  1. Hon you have one gorgeous smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those purple tights are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Cute! I agree with Sher...gorgeous smile :-) I love the purple tights! I actually love all the crazy colored tights and patterns out right now. I also love that cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your Sunny Leigh skirt is fantabulous!! i love all the pieces in it! i don't really have words to describe it accurately right now, as it is Monday and I am mostly braindead, but i LURVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, I am CRAZY for that purple dress/leather jacket look! You have some nice legs, lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colored tights really make an outfit. Love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, you make a very cute cover girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)