Monday, November 23, 2009

my rant on long sleeve shirts.


I'm a huge fan of long sleeve shirts, that I felt the need to purchase more. I originally only owned 2 long sleeve shirts (both silk) but NY&Co was having a sale on their cotton long sleeve blouses that I decided to buy 4 of them. My previous yellow shirt was part of my purchase, but I'm still deciding if I like them or not...for some reason I'm not feeling these shirts.

I need to do something with my hair, my bangs are to long and its lost its style since I've been trying to grow it out--both my husband and my parents want me to grow my hair long...I don't care one way or the other, I just want a style that's going to look good on me and last me longer than 4 weeks...any suggestions?

skirt-Ann Taylor (remix)
shirt-NY&CO
shoes--Mossimo Supply

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)