Thursday, November 26, 2009

From my family to your family ~Happy Thanksgiving!!!







Happy Thanksgiving all!!! I woke up this morning ran a 10K (59 min 32 sec) and started cooking for Thanksgiving at my sister's house. My nephew who is studying to be a chef, is doing Thanksgiving dinner, but I was asked to make some salads, so here is my pasta salad, fruit salad, vegetable salad and a fat-free, sugar free ginger bread (both my parents are diabetic)

I love the holidays, it makes me appreciate what I have--I'm enjoying my life immensely and very grateful for everything and everyone who has come into my life.

So to all of you who stop by my blog...Thank you!!!! its appreciated :)

P.S. I decided to open up my blog to the public, so if you want to be anonymous and post a comment your welcome to it.

1 comment:

  1. And thankyou for your blog!!

    I've been very lucky with my blog being opened for anonymous posting I haven't had anything weird happen, which was what worried me the most.

    Your cooking looks great too, yum yum, I should go get me some breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)