Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm back!!!




Sorry I haven't posted in a while...my sister got really sick--to the point where we thought we were going to lose her. Went to Vegas and had a great time, however didn't get a chance to take pictures mainly because I forgot my clothes again!!!!

Yes, I know...how does this happen twice? not sure, but it did. Of course I had to sneak away and go to the outlet malls to find something...I didn't think I did a bad job replacing the outfits, just spent more money then they should have cost.

These two outfits were before Vegas....I'm hoping to do a fashion show soon with the outfits I forgot to take photo's of--we'll see.

Going on another trip Tuesday...looking forward to it...

Friday:
Green Dress-NY&CO
shoes--Guess by Marciano

Thursday:
shirt--NY&Co
skirt--Michael Kors (remix)
boots--Nine West (remix)
belt--Mossimo Supply

6 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness, I am so sorry to hear about your sister, but I am glad that she is doing better. That is so scary!

    These outfits are both super cute!! I love the shirt in the first picture.

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! and love the second outfit - shirtdress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Twice, huh?

    Love the yellow shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IS your sister ok now? Can't wait to hear more about Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How scary about your sister. I hope she's on the mend! I love that yellow blouse btw. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I've been so wrapped up with my mum being sick that I haven't really got around to checking on my favourite blogs. I'm so glad your sister is doing better. I'd really hate to lose mine.

    Funny how we have some similar outfits and seem to wear them at around the same time (brown shirt dress!!). Though you're looking so much sleaker in yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)