Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 days worth



I've been very busy! Next week I'm off to Las Vegas for a trade show and I need to figure out what to wear. I had an important meeting yesterday, so I had to go as plain Jane-- mainly because I wanted to 'fit in' instead of 'standout' --but I did wear one of my color trenches :)

I also brought back an oldie but a goody...

Monday--
blouse-Merona Collection (remix)
skirt-Banana Republic (remix)
Shoes-Tahari (both remix)
vest-Black Rivet for Wilson Leather
belt-Banana Republic (remix)

Tuesday--
White Shirt-Isaac Mizrahi for Target
velvet skirt--BCBGeneration
shoes--Mossimo (remix)
jacket--JKLA California (remix)

Wednesday--
White Shirt--Guess
Black Slacks --Calvin Klein (remix) * part of suit
Black Boots--Nine West (remix)

8 comments:

  1. don't even get me started on Las Vegas...I LOVE IT THERE. i've been 3 times and i plan to go many many more times. i plan to elope there with my boyfriend too! that has nothing to do with fashion, does it? where is your trade show? what hotel? are you staying on the strip or off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Vegas! That is actually where my bf and I met...how funny is that? I guess what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas. LOL

    Great outfits!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those first 2 skirts and the detailing of the white shirt, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute looks! You must be in a warmer climate than me, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee, I missed your toilet pics!! I'm sure I've said this before, but you have the best looking legs!! That first skirt is so cute and really shows them off! I'm impressed by that vest, rock chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just clicked through to look at your colored trenches - what a fab collection and too bad you can't wear them all at once!
    Have a great time in Vegas.. it's kind of a strange city but a lot of fun when I'm in the mood!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)