Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things A Boutique Owner Sees: Thank you!





I recently won a necklace from things a boutique owner sees (check out her blog) and I just got it yesterday, so of course I had to dress around my new necklace today. This outfit was inspired by the necklace...I think it leans more towards the safari style...but I was happy with it.

The pants are white with a brown pinstripe on them, its part of a suit and I've had the suit for a very long time, I've just been to scared to wear white pants, not sure what brought me to wear them today, but here they are.

pants-NY&CO
shirt-Ann Taylor
linen jacket-Le Suit (remix)
pumps-Mossimo (remix)
belt-Banana Republic
necklace-contest winner from Things a boutique owner sees

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looks lovely on you!....now I'm jealous LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! i didn't notice the brown pinstripe in the pants but i imagine that seeing this entire outfit together in person is even more stunning than in the pictures! i like the colors so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look! These colors look fantastic not only together, but on your skin particularly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this outfit...very nice necklace

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wear it very well! Lovely look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)