Saturday, June 13, 2009

Friday!





Hello again,

This was Friday's outfit, sorry for the late entry, but trying to find a place to live has consumed my life for now. Hopefully we'll find something soon and things will go back to normal. For Friday's I usually wear some sort of denim to work, but I wanted to try out this dress I've had for a while.

Dresses and I don't get a long very well, however its kind of ironic that lately I've only been wearing dresses. I'm on this dress 'kick' and trying on different dresses to figure out what suits my body shape. I like how this dress looks on me with a cardigan, but without one I'm a mess. I have this new rule that if I can't wear the dress by itself, then it is not going to be a keeper. I need variety (the spice of life*) and if I can't wear a dress without covering up then its not the dress for me :-(

I'm planning to wear another dress this afternoon, wish me luck :-)

Dress-Old Navy
Shoes-nine west
cardigan-Black Market & White House (remix)
tank-Merona

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)