Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I wish I took a picture.




Today we received rain, and as you can see by my picture I was not prepare for it. I need to remember to bring a jacket, scarf and umbrella and leave it in the car in case of emergencies like this. :-)

This was another dress I had altered at the tailors. I wish I took a picture of the original dress but the length was down to my calves and had cap sleeves. I had it shorten to the knee and took off the cap sleeves and now this dress is so much for flattering to me then when I originally purchased it online at Target.

I think I'm addicted to the tailor, I have been going there every Saturday now for a month.


Dress-Isaac Mizrahi for Target *altered*
shoes-Mossimo
sweater-Banana Republic

Is it Friday yet?

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress and it looks great with the pink cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could actually shorten my skirt I have posted today. Maybe 2 inches would make it look better. I like how they shortened your jacket the other day also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is really cute, well done the tailor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress! I wish you'd taken a before pic as well. It sounds matronly but this new style just looks so trendy and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)