Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Business trip






I really do love going on business trips, my favorite part is the Hotels--knowing I don't have to cook or clean is so wonderful to me, plus I can eat whatever I want, which is really nice :-)
For both days I'm doing blue/brown combo (for some reason, this happens to be my signature colors when I go on business trips) The first outfit is what I wore today, the second outfit is what I'm wearing tomorrow.
My outfit today both the blouse and the skirt have been at the tailors. The skirt had a slit so high I was afraid my who-ha was going to show if I made the wrong move and the blouse was one of my spring cleanings that fit big on me. I was in love with the blouse so much I refused to give it away even though it draped on me. I am extremely happy with both articles of clothing that I plan to send the tailor a Christmas gift or at least a thank you note :-) I'm still not sure about the pockets of the skirt, but for now I am happy with it.
Today:
Blouse-Ann Taylor loft (4 yrs ago)
Skirt-Ann Taylor *remix with a twist
Shoes: Mossimo (remix)
Tomorrow:
Blouse-NY&CO
Jacket-Banana Republic
Skirt-Calvin Klein (remix)
Shoes-Franco Sarto (remix)

7 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of both looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both are very flattering on you! Feminine, but still professional! :) Hope your trip goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both outfits too. That blouse is beautiful. And I have to agree with you about hotels. I love the fact that someone will make my bed for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice top!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking both outfits!

    BTW can I have ur email addy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're have a great time on your business trip. See you when you get back!

    Nothing looks chicer on a women than a pencil skirt. So professional and classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)