Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shoes!





Some of you asked if my shoes were comfy on my last post and yes they are! considering they are 6" tall :-) I'm also a big believer in Dr. Scholls or just plain insole padding. I buy tons and tons of them and put them in almost every shoe. Sometimes they work like magic, sometimes when I'm on my feet all day like a trade show, the magic wears off. Either way, I really do love my shoes :-)

Speaking of shoes, today is my 95th post, so as I mentioned I plan to do a contest starting on my 100th post, but let me give you an idea of what the contest will be about.

You will need to pick 1 pair of shoes and try to wear the same pair to as many outfits as you can for the month of July. I will be giving away a goody bag --in this bag it will have two scarfs, 1 necklace (maybe two) and a bunch of things, that I will take a picture of and blog on my 100th post.

Hopefully you won't be disappointed, but I'm giving you notice to see if this is something you want to do. I'll explain more later.

Shoes-nine west
jacket-Merona collection
t-shirt-Mossimo (remix)
skirt-erik stewart (remix)
necklace-Dean Harris by Target

7 comments:

  1. Those shoes are fantastic! I've realized that even though I have tons of shoes, I only have a few pair that I really wear-- you've definitely inspired me to get more wear out of my closet!

    undergradfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not normally a violent person, but i'm wondering if i might become one if i saw someone wearing those shoes in public! i'd totally sack them and run off with those shoes! haha! except not. but DANG. do i love those shoes! i like your colorful jacket too! super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute jacket...adorable shoes
    I must say...wearing 1 pair of shoes for a whole month..is just plain torture LMAO!!!...would you be doing it too?...you never repeat your shoes....i'll have to think about that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The month of July I live in flip flops LOL! Does that count?

    Your shoes look like candy, yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look pretty cute and beautiful.!! I LOVE your Nine West shoes. Those are stunning...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)