Friday, June 19, 2009

Pink!




I always had a hard time finding something to wear with these pink shoes. For the longest time I was really pondering on giving them away, because I've had them for so long and I have yet to worn them. I think I did good putting this outfit together based on the shoes? not sure, maybe they are just a little to pink for me...

oh and my inspiration for the contest came from both my husband and Lydia from FashionPhilosofy

My husband is always saying: Why do women need so many shoes? can't you just be happy with a good pair of shoes?

and Lydia's post--about if I only had one pair of shoes, these would be it post, gave me the idea or at least experiment if we can really live with one pair of shoes. Obviously I don't expect anybody to wear the same pair of shoes every day, but if you can or at least try (it will be done by a point system) the more points or wear you have, the better the chances you win.

Will post more later...thanks for stopping by :-)

Shoes-Coach
jacket-Merona Collection
sleeveless blouse-Old Navy
skirt-Banana Republic

2 comments:

  1. Never get rid of shoes if you love them... so glad you found a fun outfit for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes never get rid of a pair of shoes that are comfortable. I have a vintage pair of sandals that I'm saving to wear again with just the right outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)