Tuesday, June 23, 2009

and the dress saga continues...






I'm trying very hard to find dresses that fit me well and these two are not doing me any justice. I look like a box! I think if I added a structural jacket to them, it should be more figure flattering, but again, I'm on a business trip and there is nothing I can do since this is what I am wearing.
Today is the solid blue dress and tomorrow is the print dress.
I'm also on my 98th post, so please, please stay tuned for my contest! I'll post pictures of the prize soon.
Thanks again for stopping by :-)
for both days--
dresses--Isaac Mizrahi for Target
tanks-Isaac Mizrahi for Target
pumps-Mossimo (remix)



6 comments:

  1. I really love the colors in the second dress. You might try a cardi over the solid one and then put a skinny belt over the cardi. (I know it is a wrap dress, so only try it if it will not become too bulky) Another change up would be a sleevless cardi, or some sort of vest open.

    Good luck on your business trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the solid colour dress looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the second dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i understand...i feel like that with dresses most of the time...pair it up with a cardi or a blazer...love the 2nd dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the blue with the purple. That's a great dress you can remix so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the colors in the patterned dress but for some reason, feel the solid one looks a little better on you. Experimenting with other layers and/or belts sounds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)