Saturday, June 13, 2009

The "jacket"



I know I said I was going to wear a dress today, but my mom called and she asked me "to please not dress up!" obviously I do not come from a family that puts fashion first, so according to my mom I needed to dress 'down' today.

While pondering 'what to wear' I wanted to try out this jacket again. The last time I wore it, I felt very odd and it looked ill fitting on me, after a quick nip/tuck at the tailors I feel more satisfied, the color of the jacket is way to strong, but I felt like a peacock today and went with the flow.

Jacket-Old Navy (remix with a twist)
Jeans-Mossimo
blouse-Merona
scarf-Avon
shoes-Bitten by SJP (remix)

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous in all those colours. Especially the yellow.
    I like the shoes too.
    It's all so fresh and young, you should wear strong colours like that more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dressing down? You look so bright and colorful! I call that dressing up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one awesome jacket- so fun for summer (but you could work it year round, I have confindence in you!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)