Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Forget me not.



I'm going on an overnight business trip today (again) you would think this would be easy for me considering I practically only own business attire, however I'm a very forgetful person.
I literally go back and forth between the car/house before I can officially say 'I left the house'-- by the time I start up my engine, I will remember my glasses and then I put my seat belt on and then I'll remember my jacket and so on.

I always forget something when I'm on my business trips and there is nothing I can do because I am not home. Last time I was on a business trip I hated the clothes that I took with me and of course I couldn't change and had to live with my choice. Crossing my fingers I'll have a better experience this time.

See you soon and I'm on my 88 post today, I will be doing a contest on my 100th post so stay tuned :-)

Shoes-BCBG Maxazria
shirt-Merona
pinstripe A-line skirt-Merona
Jacket-Calvin Klein

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip. You look very sharp in your business attire :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)