Monday, June 22, 2009

2 in 1






Tomorrow I go on another business trip, so I'll be taking two pictures again for my next post.
Today is the picture of what I wore Friday and Sunday for Father's day.

Friday-(red, black, blue)
Jeans-NY&Co
Tunic-Mossimo came with belt
Shoes-Chadwicks (remix)

Sunday-(pink & blue)
Blouse-Mossimo
Jeans-NY&Co (remix)
flats-Nine West

I do have to admit how much I LOVE Target. I can always find something that fits me, and most of its garments are made with natural fibers. I sort of wish I had a Wal-mart, Kmart next to me so I can compare them to Target. I've only gone 3 times in my life to Wal-mart and it was for work. Kmart I haven't gone since I was in Jr. High. I'm sure these two stores have changed, and have great stuff too, but having a Target so close its not only convenient but since I've been finding everything I need, I do not feel the need to change.

Cheers :-)

4 comments:

  1. i'm a huge fan of Target too! plus, when they put items on clearance, you can always find some really sweet deals!! i like both of your outfits posted here, but like the black/white/red the best! you look great in both ensembles! and of course i love your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your tunics! Do you have a Kohls nearby? They are a nice change for clothes shopping and reasonably priced similar to Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love target too - they have amazing stuff for great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pretty much shop exclusively at Target. I've had a few problems with their dresses lately - shonky seams, dodgy zippers etc but I will remain faithful to the end!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)