Friday, June 5, 2009

skinny enough for you?




Hello,

Thank you for stopping by my blog again. I am so behind on my reader, that hopefully this weekend I can catch up to all of your styles and enjoy a nice cold beverage while I read about your day and fashion.

I don't have the body for skinny jeans, so this is as close as I can get to that look, I'm thinking maybe with boots and the jeans tucked in would be more flattering?

Also, my world has been turned upside down. I just found out we have to move in 2 months. In other words, I have to start packing up my closet :-( but I'm not going to try to let this get me down, I will do my best to dress myself well everyday :-)

Hope you have a fantastic Friday and I'll be stopping by your blog soon :-)

Jacket-Old Navy
t-shirt-Alexander McQueen for Target
scarf-Mossimo Supply
Shoes-Xilleration
Jeans-Lee Riders

8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about skinny jeans LOL! It's also hard to find a pair for women with curves. I have one pair that I have to be careful bending over :o. And I just got a high waist pair from the gap (that I'm wearing today)

    I think you look great in your pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, i have a pair today as well and that's how skinny i can go lol
    We basically have the same outfit today, Flats, Skinnies and cropped jacket...i was close to adding a scarf as well lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, skinnies are annoying! D: Always have an issue with my ankles getting through.
    You make it look good

    I love your shoes.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these jeans look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the "skinny" look is a crappy one for many reasons--namely it doesn't flatter the "normal" looking woman.

    With that said, you look great! :-)

    I've wanted a pair of those shoes for a long time, but can't because they just don't fit my size 10 feet right. They look good on you--can I wear them vicariously through you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute...I like the jeans!

    and I am loving your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A curvy friend of mine looks great in skinnies. She gets hers from Torrid... BUT I know I'd look awful in them as I have knock knees. I'd look so wrong even if I was thin!
    You look great in these jeans though.

    I feel your pain, I hate moving. The worst part isn't so much packing up but after you've packed up and moved and are as tired as heck, you have to return to the empty place and clean. YUCK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)