Tuesday, September 29, 2009

no models here





I can't pose to save my life--I finally have a tripod and these two shots were the best out of the bunch. So pitiful..LOL... lucky for me I never wanted to be a model or an actress when I grew up. I wanted to be a high power business women who wore suits everyday and went to work in a high rise building and used her laptop at coffee shops.

Even though I'm not high power yet, I do use my laptop in coffee shops and I have a nice collection of suits :) so I'm almost there...darn economy, I need it to get better so I can move up that corporate ladder....one of these days...

Obviously another TLC WNTW moment :)

Jacket-Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)
white shirt-Old Navy (remix)
black skirt-Banana Republic (remix)
pumps-Lauren by Ralph Lauren (remix)
earrings-white gold (remix)
file tote bag-Christian Audigier for Ed Hardy *one of my work bags

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the WNTW inspired looks-- you get them perfect every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch what not to wear just about everyday! I love stacy and clinton...and i love this outfit! That jacket is awesome, beautiful color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pink jacket! Keep doing the WNTW looks, I'm enjoying yours better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for tripods! I was so excited I didn't sleep for a week after I got mine...okay, that's a slight exaggeration, but I can see you're standing taller already! ;)

    hehe! and I struggle with poses, too. There are only so many things you can do with your arms, huh? ;D

    love the pink jacket--cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)